We are told our buildings were built in the Portland area as officers’ quarters then barged and trailered to this site after World War II. While remodeling, we’ve found newspaper in the walls of a couple of the cottages dating back to 1939. One thing is for sure: no two are alike! Each of the six buildings, housing ten units, has its own character.